CALL OR TEXT: 770-465-2762 firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Choose Us?
• We offer job quotes upfront with total cost
• No service charge with a repair
• We offer warranty on all parts and labor
• Our technicians are factory trained
• We are licensed and insured
• We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover, Cash ,and personal checks with ID
• Washer and dryer repair
• Dishwasher repair
• Refrigerator repair
• Ice maker repair
• Oven repair
• Stove repair
• Cooktop repair
• Garbage disposal repair
• Admiral • Amana • Asko • Bosch • Brown • Crosley • Caloric • Coldspot • Dacor • DCS • Estate • Frigidaire Five Star, Fisher & Paykel • Gaggenau • GE • Gibson • Hotpoint • Jenn-Air • Kelvinator • Kitcheaid • LG • Magic Chef • Maytag • Miele • Modern Maid • Norge • Philco • Roper • Samsung • Sanyo • Sears • Sub-Zero • Summit • Tappan • Thermador • Welbilt. White Westighouse • Whirlpool • Wolf
Thank you for your interest in appliance repair in Atlanta. We Service all of Metro Atlanta, Gwinnett, Fulton and Dekalb. We use fully trained repair specialists who use only quality parts and procedures. Our technicians repair all major brands of kitchen & laundry appliances-washer, dryer, dishwasher, refrigerator, ice maker, oven, stove, cooktop and garbage disposal . We are a LG factory authorized service center.
04 / 2011
"Speedy Service. My Dishwasher was making a strange noise and I called A1 Appliance. I liked that I got same day appointment and the technician was very professional. It took him about an hour to repair my dishwasher. I am recommending this place to my coworker. Thanks."
neelygrab - Atlanta, GA
04 / 2011
"Great!!. A tech came out the same day and told us the dryer needs a new heating kit.Very professional and no hidden costs.I am very happy with my experience with A1 and I am recommending them to everyone I know.
hilljay22. - Atlanta, GA
03 / 2012
"Super service!. We called them for a leaking refrigerator. The repairman showed up on time and he did call prior to arriving. He replaced the water line in the fridge. He was very clean and polite and I like that. Will use them again.."
Kenyata L. - Atlanta, GA